Professional Astrologer, Teacher & Mediator
Tamira is dedicated to connecting ancient wisdom to the modern world through speaking engagements, workshops, one-on-one consultations, and a weekly blog. She also produces a monthly Astro Cliff Notes column to help you navigate the stars, which is published on line with Nourish (a British Columbia on-line spiritual magazine).
As a life- long learner and teacher, she opens up new perspectives for herself and others through her work with a variety of Energy techniques.
Currently residing in Halifax/Dartmouth Nova Scotia.
- Holds a BA in East West Traditions (Astrological Studies) – Kepler College
- RYT Certified Yoga Teacher 200 hours (Yoga Branch – Loving taught by Lisette Hart … Vista California) which compliments her Meditation Coaching – using Sound and Music as a remedial measure via Tibetan and Singing crystal bowls & Tuning Forks.
- A practicing Usui Reiki Master (1996) and a Registered Karuna Reiki® Master through the International Center for Reiki Training in addition studied with Dolores Cannon as a QHHT Practitioner (certified level II)
- Professional Astrologer … Specializing in Natal and Local Space Astrology
- Teacher & Board member with Kepler College; Board member, The Alexandria IBase Project
- the Past President of the local San Diego chapter of the National Council of Geocosmic Research (NCGR); NCGR Certified Level III
- Writes a monthly Astro Tid Bit Column that is published in Nourish an on line Vancouver Canada magazine and was the Editor of her own Maven Newsletter for 7 years.