Tamira is a Professional Astrologer, Teacher (Astrology & Meditation / Sound Healing) and a Mediator
Tamira is dedicated to connecting ancient wisdom to the modern world through speaking engagements, workshops, one-on-one consultations, and local meditation classes. She also produces a monthly Astro Cliff Notes column to help you navigate the stars.
As a life- long learner and teacher, she opens up new perspectives for herself and others through her work with a variety of Energy techniques.
Currently residing in Halifax/Dartmouth Nova Scotia.
Tamira’s current talents encompass a wide variety of self-development and collective tools to assist you as you navigate and engage on a Soul Level …
- Holds a BA in East West Traditions (Astrological Studies) – Kepler College
- NCGR Certified Level III
- RYT Certified Yoga Teacher 200 hours (Yoga Branch – Loving taught by Lisette Hart … Vista California) which compliments her Meditation Coaching – using Sound and Music as a remedial measure via Tibetan and Singing crystal bowls & Tuning Forks.
- A practicing Usui Reiki Master (1996) and a Registered Karuna Reiki® Master through the International Center for Reiki Training
- QHHT Practitioner (Certified level II)
- Professional Astrologer … Specializing in Natal and Local Space Astrology
- Teacher (Foundational Certificate) with Kepler College;
- Kepler Board member and Admin Team
- Past President of the local San Diego chapter of the National Council of Geocosmic Research (NCGR)
- Writes a monthly Astro Cliff Notes Column